Pianovers Meetup #115 (Bach Themed)
Calling all Piano Lovers (Pianovers), everyone is invited!!
This is a social event for all piano lovers, no matter whether you can play the piano, or not. No matter you are young or old.
Because, music transcends all boundaries!
- You're encouraged to play JS Bach related pieces, as we take part in "Bach In The Subways" 2019 (Singapore).
- Enter the
- title of your piece as accurately as possible,
- full names of all performers, and
- their respective instruments. (Piano / Violin / Cello / etc)
- We will help you register your performances on Bach in the Subways website. You can optionally send photographs of all the performers via WhatsApp to 8792 3477, and we will upload them, in our best efforts, during this registration.
What's in for you
- Pianists share with us good music.
- Budding pianists gain confidence in performing to a bigger audience.
- Players build a performing profile, and and have opportunities to perform elsewhere.
- People who enjoy piano music can hear live piano music.
- You can get to know new friends in the piano community.
- 1700 - 1715, gather at the 2 pianos
- 1715 - 1830, dinner at Maxwell Food Centre
- 1830 - 2015, registered players play for us
- 2015 - 2020, group picture
- 2020 - 2100, open playing, and socialising
- If you'd like to play for us a piece, register your interest. Alternatively, you can register on the actual day itself.
- Registered players will play first, followed by non-registered players.
- Each registered player has a maximum playing time of ~5min, not limited by the number of pieces.
- For each Pianover Meetup, the list of registered players will be posted on our website. Thus, you can build a performing profile over time.
- Moreover, there will be rewards when players achieve milestones like clocking 30min of performance time, or able to play a piece more difficult than his last performance.
- Yong Meng, 8792 3477 (mobile)
- Bring along some piano scores
- Bring some light snacks and drinks, if you want.
- Dress code: Casual
- This event is free, and does not require a ticket purchase.