Pianovers Meetup #51 (Mooncake Themed)
Calling all Piano Lovers (Pianovers), everyone is invited!!
This is a social event for all piano lovers, no matter whether you can play the piano, or not. No matter you are young or old.
Because, music transcends all boundaries!
- This Meetup is now fully subscribed.
- Junn's Place
- The address will be sent to you privately along with the confirmation message.
- Hosted by our Pianover, Junn
- At Junn's Place
- Dinner hosted by Junn
IMPORTANT: How to RSVP
- Send a SMS / WhatsApp message to Yong Meng @ 81380241 by 5pm, 23 Sep 2017, and indicate your name, which will be subsequently passed to the security at Junn's Place.
- The security only allows those in the name list to enter.
- Because there is limited space at Junn's Place, your seat is reserved if and only if Yong Meng sends a confirmation message to your phone.
What's in for you
- Pianists share with us good music.
- Budding pianists gain confidence in performing to a bigger audience.
- Players build a performing profile, and get rewarded when they achieved milestones.
- People who enjoy piano music can hear live piano music.
- You can get to know new friends in the piano community.
- 1700 - 1715, arrival of Pianovers at Junn's Place
- 1715 - 1800, Dinner.
- 1800 - 1930, registered players play for us
- 1930 - 2200, open playing, and socialising
- If you'd like to play for us a piece, register your interest. Alternatively, you can register on the actual day itself.
- Registered players will play first, followed by non-registered players.
- Each registered player has a maximum playing time of ~5min, not limited by the number of pieces.
- For each Pianover Meetup, the list of registered players will be posted on our website. Thus, you can build a performing profile over time.
- Moreover, there will be rewards when players achieve milestones like clocking 30min of performance time, or able to play a piece more difficult than his last performance.
- Yong Meng, 81380241 (mobile)
- Bring along some piano scores
- Bring some light snacks and drinks, if you want.
- Dress code: Casual
- This event is free, and does not require a ticket purchase.