Information Icon
Create an User Account or Sign In to add a Post or Comment.

Over the past few days, everyone around me seems to have caught on to Zoom, the Silicon Valley–based videoconferencing software company.

My elementary school–age kids are using it to keep in touch with their teachers while their school is shut down, and my septuagenarian aunt, under orders to “shelter in place” in the San Francisco Bay Area, reported that her weekly piano lessons will now take place over Zoom as well (as she marveled via text message: “Zoom—who knew?”).

... See More

Over the past few days, everyone around me seems to have caught on to Zoom, the Silicon Valley–based videoconferencing software company.

My elementary school–age kids are using it to keep in touch with their teachers while their school is shut down, and my septuagenarian aunt, under orders to “shelter in place” in the San Francisco Bay Area, reported that her weekly piano lessons will now take place over Zoom as well (as she marveled via text message: “Zoom—who knew?”).

#covid19 #coronavirus #SocialDistancing #pandemic #TogetherAtHome #StayAtHome #zoom #lesson #teacher #parent