Information Icon
Create an User Account or Sign In to add a Post or Comment.

Thank you, Tea Zhi Yuan, for your contribution of this article.

"Since Beethoven’s time, the face of music changed forever. Beethoven made it possible for one to break the traditions of music. And by casting away the dogmatic conventional approaches of music from the past, great composers after Beethoven (many of whom modeled their own compositions after Beethoven) carried on his legacy of musical innovation. Other composers too inspired others to push the boundaries of music and the... See More

Thank you, Tea Zhi Yuan, for your contribution of this article.

"Since Beethoven’s time, the face of music changed forever. Beethoven made it possible for one to break the traditions of music. And by casting away the dogmatic conventional approaches of music from the past, great composers after Beethoven (many of whom modeled their own compositions after Beethoven) carried on his legacy of musical innovation. Other composers too inspired others to push the boundaries of music and the cycle of inspiration goes on and on till present times. And true enough, the cycle will still continue; the music of today: Pop, Rap etc. will irrevocably inspire a new music movement."

#PianoPieces

of 5
Mabel Ong

Wa.. Mr Tea, thanks! Enjoyed reading both of your articles. Btw, what's "Tea" in Chinese? Hehe.

February 10, 2018 at 3:36pm
Tea Zhi Yuan

Hi Mabel. Glad that you enjoyed the articles. haha. you have to be the millionth person to ask me for my chinese surname! Care to take a guess? hint its not 茶

February 13, 2018 at 12:41pm
Mabel Ong

Closest I can think of is "Tay", so I guess it's Zheng?

February 18, 2018 at 12:25pm
Tea Zhi Yuan

Bingo:))) yeah my chinese surname is zheng.

February 22, 2018 at 12:33pm