Call 8792 3477 now to
book your piano tuning appointment.
Never forget to tune your piano again. Call us today to set your desired tuning schedule, and we will remind you when it's due.
- Pianos should be tuned twice a year.
- A new piano requires more tuning in the first year or two, up to 4 tunings in each year. With new piano, comes new strings which are not "seasoned" - they are "unstable" and tend to stretch faster. Thus, the off-pitches are heard much earlier.
- Piano which is played on often and intensively could require additional tunings. The frequent and hard hammer striking actions on the strings will affect the tensions of the strings much faster. This is analogous to a car driver driving very fast around bends that will result in the tyre marks wearing off faster than normal.
- An unused piano should be tuned once a year minimum. Not using the piano does not negate the necessity of a tuning. The tensions in the strings are always there, and it is exactly these high tensions that cause the strings to stretch and the pitch to go flat.
- In fact, regular piano tunings help to build string "strength". The strings don't go out of pitch that easily or often as they did before after a few regular tunings. So, a litte investment at the start can go a long way. Beware, corrective treatments due to a long interval since the last tuning can be very expensive.
- Get Pianover Rewards Card, and enjoy the discounts.
- Exclusive Upright Piano Tuning Packages:
- Save 10% - Package of 2 Tunings
- Save 12% - Package of 4 Tunings
- Exclusive Grand Piano Tuning Packages:
- Save 5% - Package of 2 Tunings
- Save 10% - Package of 4 Tunings
- 10% off all technical services (piano maintenance, servicing, regulation, repairs and restoration
To make minute adjustments to the tensions of the strings of an acoustic piano to properly align the intervals between their tones so that the piano is in tune.
- How often to tune your piano in Singapore
Tuning your piano is a very basic thing to do for any piano owner. But, just how often should you tune your piano to keep it in good condition? We know when it is the time to visit the doctor, to trim our nails, or to cut our hair - how about when to tune your piano? Also, why does the piano even need to be tuned at all? And for us living in hot and humid Singapore, do the usual tips and advices apply? Learn more »
- What is the difference between a Piano Tuner and a Piano Technician?
It is probably one of the most baffling mysteries in the world of piano. Many piano owners might have come across this question but dismissed it as a non-question for the two terms seem interchangeable. For all intents and purposes, both piano tuners and piano technicians are able to do the important job of tuning pianos. Here then comes the million-dollar question: What exactly is the difference between a piano tuner and a piano technician?. Learn more »
- What is voicing (piano maintenance and care)
Most piano players would probably have come across the need to do regular voicing of the instrument. Some might be unsure of the differences between voicing and tuning, which are both related to piano maintenance. While some may get think these terms are synonymous and interchangeable, nothing can be further from the truth. Learn more »
We are proud to have served our valued clients, including many organisations, and piano lovers.