The Irish Queen Of Games Music
Behold! The SSO presents the Irish Queen of Games Music, Eímear Noone, in a grand musical party of Video Games Classics! The award-winning composer and conductor, responsible for such fan favourites as "Malach" from World of Warcraft, will be joined by the Singapore Symphony Youth Choir in a journey of fantastic tunes from the rich worlds of World of Warcraft, The Legend of Zelda, Skyrim, Final Fantasy and Tetris. When past and present collide, the fate of all worlds hangs in the balance.
If you have ever battled wolves at the gates of Draenor or helped Link rescue Princess Zelda then chances are you’ve been moved by the music of Eímear Noone - The Times
- Eímear Noone, conductor
- Victoria Songwei Li, soprano
- Jade Tan, mezzo-soprano
- Singapore Symphony Youth Choir
- Wong Lai Foon, choirmaster
Fanfare for the Common Man
- World of Warcraft Medley with chorus(5’)
Mars, the Bringer of War from The Planets
- Wesker Battle from Resident Evil
- Debussy (arr. Cailliet)
Clair de Lune
Confutatis Maledictus from Requiem in D minor, K.626
- Jeremy Soule
Skyrim (with chorus)
Finale from The Firebird Suite
- Mussorgsky (orch. Rimsky-Korsakov)
Night on Bald Mountain
- Kingdom Hearts
Gewitter, Sturm from Symphony No.6 "Pastoral"
- Tommy Tallarico
Advent Rising (with chorus and soprano)
- Malach from World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor
- Liberi Fatali from Final Fantasy VII, with chorus
- Tetris Opera (Korobeiniki) with chorus and soprano
O Fortuna from Carmina Burana
Standard Tickets: $98, $68, $48, $38, $28
- No admission for infants-in-arms and children below 6 years of age.
- Latecomers may expect to be admitted after Fanfare for the Common Man (3'). Subject to change at the discretion of the performers.