Information Icon
Create an User Account or Sign In to add a Post or Comment.

I finally released my 89 piece mega-work called "Scenes of Singapore". I completed this last year but was not on time for National Day, so I have kept it in stasis until 2020. For those who are interested, the entire collection comes complete with sheet music for viewing and playing directly from the video. The video clocks in at 2 hours 53 minutes and it was quite a challenge creating it.

Each piece is tied to a constituency of Singapore (based on the 2015 Election). The title of... See More

I finally released my 89 piece mega-work called "Scenes of Singapore". I completed this last year but was not on time for National Day, so I have kept it in stasis until 2020. For those who are interested, the entire collection comes complete with sheet music for viewing and playing directly from the video. The video clocks in at 2 hours 53 minutes and it was quite a challenge creating it.

Each piece is tied to a constituency of Singapore (based on the 2015 Election). The title of each piece starts with the first letter of the particular constituency. See the video below. I sincerely hope you love the entire collection as much as I enjoyed composing it. Please like, subscribe, and share. Thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JKrbh4_zfg