Information Icon
Create an User Account or Sign In to add a Post or Comment.

The Sound of Silence, the original version by Simon and Garfunkel. There is a more modern cover by Disturbed which is in a different style, more heavy and dark, with the original more soulful.

The Disturbed one is also much more orchestral as well which fits the song and their amazing music video. I love how songs that were written years ago can still mean so much today.

My arrangement is a bit of a mix of both with a lightness from Simon and Garfunkel and "darkness" from the... See More

The Sound of Silence, the original version by Simon and Garfunkel. There is a more modern cover by Disturbed which is in a different style, more heavy and dark, with the original more soulful.

The Disturbed one is also much more orchestral as well which fits the song and their amazing music video. I love how songs that were written years ago can still mean so much today.

My arrangement is a bit of a mix of both with a lightness from Simon and Garfunkel and "darkness" from the Disturbed version.

The ladies really enjoyed it and were shocked that I was 12 - I ha a nice chat with them. Also, a little bit of people watching - the lady with the red beret walking by, and must have walked behind the lift and came round the other side to watch me!

#SoundofSilence #ColeLam #PublicPiano #live #performing #cover #SimonGarfunkel