Information Icon
Create an User Account or Sign In to add a Post or Comment.

I am sad to share with you that I need to cancel my remaining solo tour dates in Europe.

Unfortunately, due to the current climate of uncertainty, and related logistical challenges, it is not possible for me to continue the tour – indeed six of my concerts have already been cancelled by venues who are having to respond to various governmental guidelines.

This new recital program is very close to my heart, and I will work on finding opportunities to share it with my fans in... See More

I am sad to share with you that I need to cancel my remaining solo tour dates in Europe.

Unfortunately, due to the current climate of uncertainty, and related logistical challenges, it is not possible for me to continue the tour – indeed six of my concerts have already been cancelled by venues who are having to respond to various governmental guidelines.

This new recital program is very close to my heart, and I will work on finding opportunities to share it with my fans in Europe sometime in the future. I

’m sending love and healing energy to everyone affected by the Coronavirus and other illnesses in Europe and across the globe, including in my home country of China.

Take care of yourselves, and each other. - Yuja

#WuhanVirus #covid19 #coronavirus #wuhan #SocialDistancing #pandemic #TogetherAtHome #StayAtHome #YujaWang #concert #recital