Information Icon
Create an User Account or Sign In to add a Post or Comment.

I originally joined Pianovers with intentions of chances for public performance and to make friends.
Never did I expect to fall in love with some classical music here which I originally thought was too dreary.
Here are a few favourites of mine and acknowledgements to friends who introduced these pieces to me:
1) Military March 1 in D major by Schubert, thanks to Jeremy Foo and Matthew Soh.
2)Prélude Op. 23 No. 5 in G minor by Rachmaninoff, thanks to Jonathan Lam... See More

I originally joined Pianovers with intentions of chances for public performance and to make friends.
Never did I expect to fall in love with some classical music here which I originally thought was too dreary.
Here are a few favourites of mine and acknowledgements to friends who introduced these pieces to me:
1) Military March 1 in D major by Schubert, thanks to Jeremy Foo and Matthew Soh.
2)Prélude Op. 23 No. 5 in G minor by Rachmaninoff, thanks to Jonathan Lam
3) Pictures of an Exhibition, Promenade 1 by Modestsky, courtesy of a mental health video I watched
4) Choral Symphony no 9, 2nd Movement by Beethoven, thanks to NUS Choir and the NUS Symphonic Orchestra!!

Next I might discuss the musicalities of these classical pieces to determine why I like them so much!

#PianoPieces

of 2
Mabel Ong

It's good to explore different genres! I'm learning many songs from the many pieces played by you all each week. Kudos to you all!

January 9, 2019 at 11:42am
Janice Liew

Mabel, have you ever been to Pianovers? Pls come and make friends with us regulars! I go there about 3 times a month.

February 27, 2019 at 11:51pm