Information Icon
Create an User Account or Sign In to add a Post or Comment.

Visited Museum of Music Making in San Diego. Lots of vintage pianos, organs, synths and other keyboard instruments like the celesta. Can only post limited photos owing to the forum's capacity. For full viewing (including all other instrumental types) please visit my Facebook album.

#general

of 14
Goh Zensen

Haha of course! But my visit to the above museum in San Diego wasn't a deliberate one - since I had to go San Diego to visit my bro-in-law's family, I might as well look for interesting music-... See More

Haha of course! But my visit to the above museum in San Diego wasn't a deliberate one - since I had to go San Diego to visit my bro-in-law's family, I might as well look for interesting music-related venues in the vicinity.

July 17, 2018 at 1:35pm
Carlyn Ng

I'd think a trip to Europe to those famous classical piano composers' venues will be super ex!! ? Anyone got a rough estimate?

July 19, 2018 at 4:00pm
Gavin Koh

Well, there's a "14-Day Paris, Prague, Budapest, Vienna, Bonn Tour from Paris in EnglishTour " that costs US$1272 (land cost only). If you go free and easy (driving from city to city), it should... See More

Well, there's a "14-Day Paris, Prague, Budapest, Vienna, Bonn Tour from Paris in EnglishTour " that costs US$1272 (land cost only). If you go free and easy (driving from city to city), it should be somewhere there too, I suppose.
https://www.taketours.com/paris/14-day-paris-prague-budapest-vienna-bonn...

July 19, 2018 at 6:07pm
Carlyn Ng

It's the flight and accommodation costs that I'm worried abt. ?

August 20, 2018 at 7:54am