Information Icon
Create an User Account or Sign In to add a Post or Comment.

One problem this website has is that it does not list the composer of pieces played in the Statistics > Pieces performed section (@YM - Bummer, leh). So a quick way to search this particular website is to do something like this on Google Search (or you can also type this straight into the Address Bar on Google Chrome):

Type in - site:thepiano.sg digest zimmer

The... See More

One problem this website has is that it does not list the composer of pieces played in the Statistics > Pieces performed section (@YM - Bummer, leh). So a quick way to search this particular website is to do something like this on Google Search (or you can also type this straight into the Address Bar on Google Chrome):

Type in - site:thepiano.sg digest zimmer

The above example will search for all instances of Hans Zimmer pieces mentioned in the digests of thepiano.sg. You can check out the search results for the above example over here.

#general

of 5
Gavin Koh

OMG! I typed in "Bach" and it coughed out JS Bach, JC Bach, Offenbach, and Leybach. Hooray, now I can easily research to play a new piece that's not been heard by Pianovers before. Thanks a... See More

OMG! I typed in "Bach" and it coughed out JS Bach, JC Bach, Offenbach, and Leybach. Hooray, now I can easily research to play a new piece that's not been heard by Pianovers before. Thanks a million!

March 28, 2018 at 7:33pm
Mabel Ong

I just tried the feature! Useful!! Thumbs up! I tend to search sometimes by composer too.

April 3, 2018 at 1:12pm
Corrine Ying

Thanks! The new feature is indeed very helpful.

April 4, 2018 at 7:48pm
Gavin Koh

And even though it reads "Frédéric Chopin", you can just type "Frederic" ignoring all the diacritical marks, and the search engine will still give you a proper search result.

I guess, the... See More

And even though it reads "Frédéric Chopin", you can just type "Frederic" ignoring all the diacritical marks, and the search engine will still give you a proper search result.

I guess, the only minor problem is that the search engine can't parse hanyu pinyin (not that I'm asking for that feature).

April 4, 2018 at 10:51pm