Information Icon
Create an User Account or Sign In to add a Post or Comment.

The book Absolutely on Music
was purchased this year . For the price
I paid, I thought more people can benefit from reading it besides my family. Anyone who is interested in it can borrow from me. Will gladly bring it out in the next meet up.

#general

of 9
Goh Zensen

Great to find another fellow piano concertos lover, Jia Hui! Hope you are able to attend my talk on Analysis of Chopin's Piano Concertos - The Formalism Way, The Expressionism Way and the... See More

Great to find another fellow piano concertos lover, Jia Hui! Hope you are able to attend my talk on Analysis of Chopin's Piano Concertos - The Formalism Way, The Expressionism Way and the Referentialism Way.

December 27, 2017 at 10:23pm
Gavin Koh

I was planning to write an article on Piano Concertos. Might be able to glean something from this here book.

December 27, 2017 at 10:38pm
Tan Chia Huee

Ok! Am bringing the book tonight. Let's talk more over food tonight. I am indeed very interested in piano concertos. Let's talk more on violin concertos too......especially Izhak Perlman who is... See More

Ok! Am bringing the book tonight. Let's talk more over food tonight. I am indeed very interested in piano concertos. Let's talk more on violin concertos too......especially Izhak Perlman who is playing the violin.?

December 30, 2017 at 5:05pm
Carlyn Ng

I saw the pictures from the chalet. Food, wine, friends, and music!! So happening! Great community! *Thumbs up!!

Hope you all had a good discussion about the concertos at the chalet. Hehe... See More

I saw the pictures from the chalet. Food, wine, friends, and music!! So happening! Great community! *Thumbs up!!

Hope you all had a good discussion about the concertos at the chalet. Hehe. So nice to share and support each other.

January 3, 2018 at 12:22am