Information Icon
Create an User Account or Sign In to add a Post or Comment.

Is there anyone seeking to play a duet or a piece for four hands or maybe needs a vocalist, instrumentalist or more? Why not list your title and composer below and we can take it away by contacting each other through the user messaging function for a lively collaborative performance at our weekly recitals.

#performing

of 5
Carlyn Ng

Gavin, I only managed to play very very simple duet with my teacher, hehehe. I'm still beginner. But I like duets!

December 16, 2017 at 10:59am
Gavin Koh

Yes, duets are great fun!

December 16, 2017 at 10:03pm
Gavin Koh

Here are books of classical duets from various composers that are begging to be performed by Pianovers:
a)... See More

Here are books of classical duets from various composers that are begging to be performed by Pianovers:
a) A Book of Piano Duets
b) École de la mesure
c) Melodien-Album
d) Pianoforte-Album
e) Moore's Irish Melodies
f) Payne’s Album für Musik
g) Modernes Vortragsalbum ausgewählter neuzeitlicher Tonstücke

Of course, you can just go to IMSLP and pick a composer that you like and look up their list of duets or 4 hands piano pieces.

December 19, 2017 at 8:18am
Jessica Joplin

Jessieca Joplin here. I have 2 books i want to play with someone who loves baroque and classical repertoire. Books are "Piano duets baroque composers" and "Piano duets classical composers"... See More

Jessieca Joplin here. I have 2 books i want to play with someone who loves baroque and classical repertoire. Books are "Piano duets baroque composers" and "Piano duets classical composers" Compiled and edited by Michael Aston. Particularly wanting someone to play Secondo for "Allegro con spirito" by J C F Bach (classical), and "Arrival of the queen of Sheba" by Handel (baroque). Want to play for fun and hope to perform. Anyone up to wanting to learn, let me know :D Best, Jess

May 26, 2019 at 4:00pm