Information Icon
Create an User Account or Sign In to add a Post or Comment.

I'm looking around for a new piano. Anyone heard of Hailun? Is it good?

of 7
Mabel Ong

Oh. Hehe, I thought it's ok to discuss here, like how people discuss openly about Telco plans, or how they give product reviews.

October 27, 2017 at 4:03pm
Goh Zensen

Comparing and contrasting among Telco plans, their service standards etc are still fine because of the "mega" or "macro" nature of things. But here, some of the forum members could either be... See More

Comparing and contrasting among Telco plans, their service standards etc are still fine because of the "mega" or "macro" nature of things. But here, some of the forum members could either be exclusive dealers of certain piano brands or owners/affiliated partners of certain piano retail shops. Thus unless I want to be public enemy #1 in the piano industry, I would talk about this privately.

November 1, 2017 at 8:09am
Gavin Koh

I personally feel it is not sensitive to talk about brands and qualities/reliabilities; the web revolution is breaking down all these barriers and we have to realize that companies will either... See More

I personally feel it is not sensitive to talk about brands and qualities/reliabilities; the web revolution is breaking down all these barriers and we have to realize that companies will either have to evolve or die out. Mabel, what you need to do is to just google "Hailun Piano Reviews". Read about the reviews and watch the video reviews on Youtube; listen to piano comparisons. Be objective and not too hasty in your decision. After you have done your homework, perhaps come back here and share about the Hailun piano; a targeted question or two may even get answered. Although I think forums with Hailun piano owners will be able to fill you in even more.

November 1, 2017 at 9:27am
Mabel Ong

Nice game plan, Gavin! Let me do my homework 1st. ?

November 1, 2017 at 7:04pm