Piano Teacher - Kendra Gail Sim
My passion is music, horse riding, yoga, pilates and golf. I perform as a pianist and violinist for events such as weddings. I believe that variety adds to the spice of life. I enjoy what I do and believe in being good in whatever I do. Having been a choir pianist before in my secondary school days, I have had a lot of experience on stage and I teach music CCAs in schools too. I teach both practical and theory including helping my students with their O Level MEP exams. Previous teaching experience at music schools include Klassique Music at Balmoral Plaza.
Notable performances include:
- Best Model of the Year at Zouk (2012)
- Wedding performance violin duet at St Regis Hotel (2012)
- Wedding performance piano solo at Ritz Carlton Hotel (2013)
- High profile destination weddings such as Filipino politicians Mark Villar and Emmeline Agilpay's wedding at St Teresa's Church (2014)
- Violin duet at ArtScience Museum (2016)
- Violin duet at Photographic Society dinner at ParkRoyal (2017)
- Piano duet at NSRCC Charity Golf (2017)
- Violin duet at SG Grand Bridal Fashion Show with TV and media coverage (2018)
How It Works
Follow these 3 simple steps to engage a piano teacher today!
- Fill up the Request Piano Teacher form, and we will contact you via WhatsApp.
- Once we have found suitable piano teachers, we will attempt to match the best piano teacher to your requirements and needs.
- Start your first lesson!