I am Joseph Lee, professional pianist/teacher. I started out piano lesson as a boy, very much influenced by my mother who is musical and has a wonderful soprano voice.
From the start of learning piano as a boy, I have never stopped piano lessons until I obtained my diploma LRSM(ABRSM) in 1975, By then, I had made up my mind to pursue a tertiary music education at the American Conservatory of Music in Chicago, USA.
After graduating with my M Mus degree in 1988, I returned back to Singapore to start a professional freelance teaching career until presently. I am actively involved in music in church and community either as choir member or accompanist on the piano. My philosophy in music is to impart a passion for music to my students for a lifetime!
- choir member of Moody Church, Chicago, USA (1980-84)
- freelance piano teacher in Chicago (1980-88)
- Piano Recital/accompanist in Chicago/ Midwest area of USA ( 1975-1988),
- in Singapore choir member, pianist/ organist of International Baptist Church (1990 - 1999),
- choir member of International Festival Choir (IFC), Singapore ( 1995-2000),
- successful professional piano teacher beginner to diploma ABRSM exams syllabus.