Let's show the kids the orchestra's picture-painting powers! Join Gerard Salonga in this musical showcase of creative orchestral stories and familiar favourites - kids will be taught to listen for themes that represent characters and events in a musical story. Get ready for a fun melody-filled journey of exploration and imagination!
- Gerard Salonga, conductor
The Moldau from My Fatherland
The Sea and Sinbad’s Ship from Scheherazade, Op. 35
Mother Goose: Five Pieces for Children (Suite)
Danse Macabre, Op. 40
- Sat / 10 Nov 2018 / 2:00PM
- Sat / 10 Nov 2018 / 4:00PM
- Sun / 11 Nov 2018 / 2:00PM
Standard Tickets: $32, $25
- Suitable for ages 4 and above. No admission for infants-in-arms.