Calling all Piano Lovers (Pianovers), everyone is invited!!
This is a social event for all piano lovers, no matter whether you can play the piano, or not. No matter you are young or old.
Because, music transcends all boundaries!
- You're encouraged to play Mid-Autumn Festival related pieces.
- Optionally, bring along lanterns, mooncakes, and goodies.
What's in for you
- Pianists share with us good music.
- Budding pianists gain confidence in performing to a bigger audience.
- Players build a performing profile, and have opportunities to perform elsewhere.
- People who enjoy piano music can hear live piano music.
- You can get to know new friends in the piano community.
- 1700 - 1715, gather at the 2 pianos
- 1715 - 1830, dinner at Maxwell Food Centre
- 1830 - 2000, registered players play for us
- 2000 - 2100, open playing, and socialising
- If you'd like to play for us a piece, register your interest. Alternatively, you can register on the actual day itself.
- Registered players will play first, followed by non-registered players.
- Each registered player has a maximum playing time of ~5min, not limited by the number of pieces.
- For each Pianover Meetup, the list of registered players will be posted on our website. Thus, you can build a performing profile over time.
- Yong Meng, 81380241 (mobile)
- Bring along some piano scores
- Bring some light snacks and drinks, if you want.
- Dress code: Casual
- This event is free, and does not require a ticket purchase.