Calling all Piano Lovers (Pianovers), everyone is invited!!
This is a social event for all piano lovers, no matter whether you can play the piano, or not. No matter you are young or old.
Because, music transcends all boundaries!
- To help defray the costs in both chalet booking and food catering, please purchase the ticket at a subsidised rate of $10 to reserve your seating.
- There are limited tickets due to the venue's capacity.
- Ferry Point Chalet 5
Address: 14 Leuchars Road, Singapore 509087
- Getting here:
- Bus 29 (from Tampines MRT/Interchange)
- Ample free parking spaces if you drive
- End of Year Party
- Food Catering (Halal Buffet)
- Casio Grand Hybrid Digital Piano
What's in for you
- Pianists share with us good music.
- Budding pianists gain confidence in performing to a bigger audience.
- Players build a performing profile, and get rewarded when they achieved milestones.
- People who enjoy piano music can hear live piano music.
- You can get to know new friends in the piano community.
- 1700 - 1715, arrival of Pianovers at Ferry Point Chalet
- 1715 - 1830, Dinner.
- 1830 - 2030, registered players play for us
- 2030 - 2200, open playing, and socialising
- If you'd like to play for us a piece, register your interest (link will be accessible after Meetup #63). Alternatively, you can register on the actual day itself.
- Registered players will play first, followed by non-registered players.
- Each registered player has a maximum playing time of ~5min, not limited by the number of pieces.
- For each Pianover Meetup, the list of registered players will be posted on our website. Thus, you can build a performing profile over time.
- Moreover, there will be rewards when players achieve milestones like clocking 30min of performance time, or able to play a piece more difficult than his last performance.
- Yong Meng, 81380241 (mobile)
- Bring along some piano scores
- Bring some light snacks and drinks, if you want.
- Dress code: Casual